Your way to the Kneipp cure
In the Kneipp cure hotel Balance you can carry out an outpatient preventive cure.
Please speak to your family doctor. The Kneipp cure is a recognized medical therapy. The recommended duration is 3 weeks.
Here are the steps to your outpatient Kneipp cure:
- Request the application form from your health insurance company.
- Fill out this form together with your family doctor and submit it to your health insurance company.
- If necessary, your health insurance company will obtain an opinion from the medical service.
If the health insurance company rejects the application, we recommend submitting an objection in writing immediately.
Usually the treatment is then approved.
After approval of the outpatient Kneipp treatment:
- You book your favorite room at the Kneipp Kurhotel Balance.
- Your spa doctor will come to the hotel for you, the costs will be covered by your health insurance.
- For your treatments, you pay a 10 percent share and a prescription fee of € 10 each.
If your health insurance company does not approve an outpatient Kneipp cure, we recommend our Kneipp all-inclusive cures.