Kneipp town Bad Wörishofen
Bad Woerishofen is located about 75 km west of Munich in the Allgäu foothills of the Alps. Sebastian Kneipp’s legacy is omnipresent here. The pastor left a lasting mark on the health city, where his work has been kept alive for 150 years.
In Bad Wörishofen, Kneipp developed its holistic natural healing method, which is unique in Europe. Kneipp therapy is more modern than ever and hits the nerve of the times for a holistic and health-conscious life.
Get to know the Kneipp town with its many leisure activities for yourself.
The visitor’s tax per person and night is € 2.70. As our guest, you will receive the Bad Wörishofen guest card, with which you will receive numerous free or discounted services from our bonus partners in Bad Wörishofen and in the Allgäu holiday region.
Here are some of the advantages of your guest card:
- Free travel on the city, spa and thermal bath lines
- Free entry to all spa concerts
- Free video film lectures, doctor lectures and nutritional advice
- Free participation in city tours, guided bike tours and guided themed hikes
- Reduced admission to cultural events in the Kurhaus and in the “Zum Gugger” house (exception: Festival of Nations)
Holistic relaxation, sporting activity and excursion destinations in the beautiful Allgäu.
Diverse events for every taste and the Festival of Nations.
You will find owner-managed shops along the pedestrian promenade.